A short professional biography is here.
- Senior Applied Scientist, Office India Insights & Data Science Team, Microsoft (2018 – Present)
- Machine Learning Scientist, India ML, Amazon.com (2015 – 2018).
- Post Doc, Univeristy of Liège and visiting Research Associate, University of Cambridge (2014 – 2015).
- PhD in Engineering Science (Applied Maths), Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Liège (2010-2014).
- Dual Degreee (Bachelors and Masters) in Electrical Engineering, IIT Bombay (2005-2010).
- Actively involved in the open-source Matlab toolbox Manopt for optimization on manifolds.
- Organization responsibilities: Co-chaired a session on optimization algorithms at IEEE CDC 2016.
- Reviewer for Journals:
Digital Signal Processing (Elsevier)
IEEE Signal Processing Letters
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
SIAM Journal on Optimization (SIOPT)
SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing (SISC)
Systems & Control Letters.
- Reviewer for Conferences: Amazon Machine Learning Conference (AMLC), Geometric Science of Information (GSI), ICML, IEEE CDC, IJCAI, NIPS, SIGKDD.
- Work and research visits:
NIPS 2017 at LA, Dec 2017
Amazon ML conference in Seattle, May 2017
IEEE CDC, Las Vegas, December 2016
NIPS, Barcelona, December 2016
University of Geneva in Switzerland, October 2016
Amazon ML workshop in Berlin, September 2016
ICML in NYC, June 2016
Amazon ML conference in Seattle, April 2016…